If you have damaged or decaying teeth, protect them with dental crowns to ensure they are not lost for good. With a dental crown, a cap is placed over the top of the tooth to prevent further damage and to increase the lifespan of the tooth. Dental crowns can safely be used on children. Because children are at an increased risk for tooth decay, the additional layer of protection that dental crowns can provide is an excellent tool to help ensure oral health well into their adult years.
To improve your smile, or the smile of a loved one, with dental crowns, consider the following benefits they provide:
– Dental crowns are a fantastic choice for concealing and further protecting various other dental services you may have had such as fillings, dental bridges, dental implants, or root canals.
– If your teeth are weak and vulnerable, use dental crowns to prevent further cracking, chipping, or fraying.
– Dental crowns can piece together bits of broken or fractured teeth.
– Dental crowns are great for cosmetic enhancements such as improving or concealing the look of unsightly teeth.
– Dental crowns can enhance teeth with irregularities such as shape, size, color, curvature, fit, or alignment.
– Teeth can easily wear down over time from grinding your teeth as the result of disorders such as bruxism. To prevent further wear or decay from occurring, use dental crowns.
Dr. Steven Rodriguez and our crew here at Healthy Smiles Dental Care™ of Lansing look forward to enhancing your smile for many years to come. If you would like to learn more about dental crowns, you can schedule an oral exam by contacting us at 517-333-3160. Our office is in Lansing, Michigan. We look forward to serving your smile soon!